Answered

Calm subscription not recognized

• 23 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a fully paid Calm subscription. I have been using it with the usual issues that everyone reports, but now when I access Calm through Sonos, it says I don't have a subscription. This appears to have happened after finding out that I have to use a hard wired connection ONLY because my spectrum modem is not dual band, only 5. Any way to tell Sonos that I have a calm subscription?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 March 2023, 22:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Try deleting the Calm “connection” in Sonos, wait a minute or two, then set it back up. That will force Sonos to get reauthorized by Calm’s authorization server, and should take care of it. 

Didn’t work. I am a paid Calm app annual subscriber. Cannot connect through Sonos. I have repeatedly added and removed Calm to Sonos. But always get this non sense message:

Signup Successful!

It looks like you don’t currently have a subscription to Calm. In order to fully enjoy Calm on your Sonos, subscribe here

Have you rebooted your router, and the Sonos speaker(s)? If you have, your best bet would be to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.