Answered

calm radio

• 25 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Calm radio stopped working on my sonos. I have tried reinstalling it and it has not made any difference. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 25 February 2023, 17:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

I am having this same issue.

I don’t see anything on the status page, although I’m less sure that’s as automated as I once believed.

At one point, Calm changed on their side of the system for which ‘feeds’ were available for free users like me, which temporarily ‘broke’ my controller. 

Given that you’ve already forced a reauthorization of your account by uninstalling and reinstalling the Calm portal, I have to wonder if maybe Calm’s server is broken/down for some reason. Have you reached out to them directly?

Thank you, I’ll send them a message as I paid for a membership 

I hope it gets resolved. There isn’t really a lot on the Sonos side, other than an authorization token that may need to be renewed. Sonos uses the same API for all streaming companies, so if it a Sonos fault, it would likely be across all streams, not just one. 

Userlevel 1

I am not sure that Calm Radio is a problem since I am able to stream for my phone. I do have a subscription.

They would be using different servers to feed their own app than they use to feed the Sonos app. 

I’m having the same problem and will try to contact them. Will get back to you soon. 

Calm is working now. Not sure what I did but I added Street address info and saved it- voila its working. Maybe a coincidence.?