Answered

BBC Sounds - where are the schedules?

• 1 January 2024
  • 1 reply

How do I select a programme from a BBC station schedule in the Sonos app on iPhone?

I’m trying to access programmes on BBC Radio 4, but I can’t find BBC schedules in the Sonos app.

I can easily listen live and I can browse through a vast number of categories to find an interesting programme, but I can’t navigate to, for example, the programme that was on at 10 this morning.

In the BBC Sounds app you can go directly to the schedule to select a programme.

Of course I could do just that, but for some reason my iPhone can no longer stream to Sonos speakers via Airplay.

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 3 January 2024, 13:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Emmell, welcome to Sonos Community!

I am glad to see from your other thread that you’ve resolved the issue with AirPlay.

In regards to the BBC Sounds feature where you can go directly to the schedule to select a programme, I would suggest to reach out to them, to request features available on their App into our Sonos App.

Thank you for the post and I hope this helps.