Answered

BBC Radio now disappered 22.3.2021

• 22 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi Sonos. I have now lost access to all BBC radio stations. This is via tune inn and Sonos radio. It’s not fixed then with the bbc?

icon

Best answer by James L. 22 March 2021, 15:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Darrengg, thanks for reaching out.

BBC Radio stations are definitely still on Sonos Radio and TuneIn. If you have old favourites added to your My Sonos, you may still be looking at the old streams. Please go to Search → Stations → Search for BBC Radio and tell me if you see them show up. I can confirm for sure that I’m still able to play them on my system here in the UK through both Sonos Radio and TuneIn.

If you’re getting an error message or still having issues after that, please let me know exactly what you’re experiencing and with what station.

Strange. All fine here. 

Ok. My fault. They are working. I was clicking on favourites stored. The streams have been a bit glitchy. Stopping and then press play again and states sever not found. That was on radio player. Has been doing the skip back a lot today. Listen to bbc radio 2

Stream went again and got below. Now back again.

Badge +17

I think the error message is erroneous here. I’ve seen many, different errors show up for general connection issues before. Furthermore, I would recommend submitting a diagnostic as soon as you can and getting in touch with our customer care team who can take a deeper look into your system and find out where the issue is and what could be causing these messages. I’ve had Radio 2 on all afternoon without any issues, so I suspect it’s something local to your system.

Hi James. I switched off my play 1 at the mains and seems a bit better. Reboot 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think the error message is erroneous here. 

This remark will go down in history ;-)

Badge +17

Hi James. I switched off my play 1 at the mains and seems a bit better. Reboot 

Good to hear. Let us know if you have any further issues.

I think the error message is erroneous here. 

This remark will go down in history ;-)

Ha. Perhaps :sweat_smile:

Please don’t apologise Darrengg (‘my fault’). I’m having this problem too. It’s good to know I’m not alone and thanks for raising the issue. I think “old favourites” are the problem. I shall try refreshing the streams and return to this discussion if that doesn’t fix it.