Skip to main content

My favorite use for Sonos is the automatic playlist alarms that come on for the morning, dinner time, and various moments throughout our week. I’ve noticed these no longer work. I am getting the gist that this is a bug in the new app. Has anyone found a solution such as rebooting the system or wiping it clean and starting fresh?

Thanks!

So incredibly frustrating!!

I’ve tried everything… Very disappointed in SONOS!

So incredibly frustrating!!

I’ve tried everything… Very disappointed in SONOS!

When did you last update your Sonos app and run a System Update? Alarms should all be working again now as that was fixed weeks ago.

Just did all of this, this morning, again.. I think🤔 

App is updated and I basically reset my unit.

Is that the same as a system update? If not, can you PLEASE explain how to do that?

I have a play 3, model 48. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sure. Go to Settings (the cog icon) - Manage - System  Updates - Check for Updates. 

Alarms should be found/set/managed at Settings - Manage - Alarms. 

I’ve done this and it’s still not working. My app and system are up to date. Should I forget all my devices and start fresh?

Rather than forgetting all devices, I’d just delete any non-working alarms, and then set them up fresh. 

Sure. Go to Settings (the cog icon) - Manage - System  Updates - Check for Updates. 

Alarms should be found/set/managed at Settings - Manage - Alarms. 

Thank you!

I’ve done all of these steps.

Maybe I will try deleting all alarms and starting over.

I appreciate your time, in trying to help me!

I’ve done this and it’s still not working. My app and system are up to date. Should I forget all my devices and start fresh?

I’m in the same situation!😫