Answered

Apple Music Playlists Greyed Out in Sonos App

• 20 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Since updating the app I am no longer able to play Apple Music playlists through the Sonos App. Is anyone else having the same issue? 

I have removed Apple Music from the app and waited 10mins before reauthorising and still it’s not working. 

Is this an outage on Apple side or a problem with the recent Sonos app update?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Corry P 21 October 2022, 12:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Using which Sonos controller? Using S1 or S2?

I experienced the same issue after the 14.18 update on iOS with Apple Music Playlists (error 802 songs cannot be added to the queue). A few others also had the same issues as discussed on reddit’s sonos subreddit.

SONOS subreddit

Having the same issue, was working fine two days ago.

So, what did Sonos support say when you called them?

Had the same issue yesterday. Did nothing. Left things overnight. This morning, all working fine. Presumably a Sonos back end issue which has been sorted out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Justinmc et al

We are aware of this issue, and are co-ordinating with Apple on a resolution. There is no timescale for a resolution at present. We do however have the following workarounds for you to use in the meantime:

• Airplay from the Apple Music app (with compatible Sonos products)
  • Access the playlist via a search in the Sonos app, rather than by browsing the library

I hope this helps.