Skip to main content

Recently I am unable to play my Apple Music personal radio station (Adam’s Station). When I click on it I get an error that says We’ve run into a problem Pleast Try again. Every thing else from Apple Music plays fine, even other radio stations. The radio station plays fine if I play it from IOS devices as well. I have tried restarting my songs, resetting the controller, and unlinking and relinking Apple Music, but nothing seems to help. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi @Poorpilot.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Can you please try this in order, unplug all Sonos devices, then rebooting the router. When the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices.

Test it again after a couple of minutes. 

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

That did not solve it. What did was apparently apple may have changed the link for the personal radio station and after finding the new one it works fine now. 

Hi @Poorpilot.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

You might be correct I’ve checked the apple community and there are also some customers having the same issue.

But thank you for sharing the workaround.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Recently I am unable to play my Apple Music personal radio station (Adam’s Station). When I click on it I get an error that says We’ve run into a problem Pleast Try again. Every thing else from Apple Music plays fine, even other radio stations. The radio station plays fine if I play it from IOS devices as well. I have tried restarting my songs, resetting the controller, and unlinking and relinking Apple Music, but nothing seems to help. Anyone else having this issue?

I have the same issue. “My Station” is unable to play. 😞

That did not solve it. What did was apparently apple may have changed the link for the personal radio station and after finding the new one it works fine now. 

How did you find the new link?

Play the correct personal radio station in Apple Music. Then in the Sonos app goto music, Apple Music, radio, recently played and you should see the radio station there. Click on it and make sure it plays and then you can add it to your Sonos. 

This worked!  Thanks, was driving me nuts too.