Answered

Apple Music curated playlists not showing up in search results

• 27 January 2020
  • 51 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

This is getting a bit frustrating. In the past, when using the Sonos app in the search->playlists section I could enter an artists name ie Powderfinger and would get results such as Powerderfinfer Essentials, Powerderfinger: Next Steps etc returned.

For a few days this has not been working. Now when I run a search it seems to me that any of the Apple curated playlists are not returned in the search results, however, other playlists which are presumably created by other Apple Music users do show in the results.

Does anyone know if this is a Sonos or an Apple issue? I have tried deleting and readding my account to the Sonos app. Anyone else having these issues, or know of a solution.

Cheers,

Duddsy

icon

Best answer by Jeff S 10 March 2020, 18:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

51 replies

Badge

Having this exact issue, so very frustrating as would always select an apple activity curator playlist based on mood… issue hasn’t been resolved.