Skip to main content
Answered

Apple Music 3 Months promo

• 28 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I have just purchase a Sonos Roam.

After I set up the devise on the Sonos app but it didn’t have anything pop-up regarding to the apple music promo. I also checked my inbox on the app, there are nothing in my inbox. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +20

Contact Sonos customer support, they will issue you a link via email to enable the trial. If you have previously had an Apple Music subscription then the trial is for 2 months.

Why do we need to contact sonos about this? Same thing here, it’ been about a month after I purchased the AMP and nothing from Sonos.. also, there’s no mention of 2 mos if you had or have Apple Music so I hope this wasn’t a scam? BTW, I did contact Sonos (from their online form) and they don’t reply even after the ridiculous 7 day wait min. I just sent another message to them today through this clunky website, it seems it’s the only way they allow for communications as they don’t seem to care about the customer after they’ve taken your money. Good luck?