Skip to main content
Answered

Apple app

Unable to load Apple Music app on Sonos app keeps saying there is a problem try again thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Unable to load Apple Music app on Sonos app keeps saying there is a problem try again thanks 

I’m in the UK too and it’s working okay here… maybe try reauthorising the Service in ‘Settings/Services & Voice’ in the Sonos App.

I’ll give it a try I’ve been on to Sonos but chat was unable to assist so advise to telephone next day 

Just tried this still same “we have run into a problem. Please try again “ I’ve tried this numerous times thanks again 

Just tried this still same “we have run into a problem. Please try again “ I’ve tried this numerous times thanks again 

Other things to perhaps try…

• Reboot your router and if necessary power-cycle your speakers.
  • Switch off security, VPN/Firewall etc on mobile controller device.
  • Try a different Sonos Controller device, if available.
  • Try a Sonos App reset … https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/reset-the-sonos-app and on reopening connect the App back to the ‘existing’ Sonos system.
  • Try a different DNS in your router settings - suggested DNS to use - Google Public DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 or try Cloudflare DNS: 1.1.1.1
  • If using iOS, try signing out of Media & Purchases in iOS settings and sign back in again - check Apple Music ‘native’ App is working on the controller device too with a valid subscription.

Hope that assists to get you back up and running with Apple Music. 

One other thought has occurred to me - perhaps ensure you are not using ‘Low Data Mode’ in your controller devices network connection and reboot the device too.

Thanks I’ll try that