Answered

app doesn’t show all artist

• 5 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I mostly use Amazon Music on Sonos, but when I scroll through the artists it stops at D. I can search for a specific artists and it will come up, but i would like to be able to scroll through and browse. I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the Amazon account, tried to refresh, logged out and back in to sonos app. Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 5 September 2023, 22:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Are these the Artists from tracks in your online library and are you using Amazon Music Unlimited HD or Prime?

I have one of their Unlimited HD accounts and I’m seeing my whole library ‘A’ through to ‘Z’, see attached…

If you are using Prime Music, then it might just be a limitation of that particular service, perhaps 🤔?

I am using Amazon Music Unlimited. On one phone I see A-Z but on another It only goes A-D

Maybe try this…

First, remove the Amazon Music service in ’Settings/Services & Voice’ in the Sonos App.

Next, sign out and back in again on your Amazon Music native App on your mobile device. 

Finally, reboot your Sonos products and when all are back online, re-add the Amazon music service to the Sonos App and see if that then resolves your issue.

If the problems persist then it maybe best to go onto submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App and either note/post it’s reference back here and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK  and see what the Staff can suggest to perhaps fix it. 

I have exactly the same issue here. I am an Amazon Unlimited subscriber. I tried deleting the app from within Sonos app and then reinstalling it, authorising it with Amazon, but still the same issue. In addition, not only do the artists stop at “D,” so does the albums library. This probably started as an issue a couple of weeks ago, could be longer than that.

A few months back there was a similar issue in that only the first five albums were listed, as well as artists. This was eventually resolved by Sonos (or Amazon.) I was never too sure who the fault lay with, probably Amazon. But hopefully something can be done about this.

In addition, this issue is affecting all devices on which I have the Sonos app installed.