Skip to main content

any feedback on version 80.01.30 now available ?

• 29 May 2024
  • 6 replies

I'm reluctantly on 80.01.11 and just wondering from those who have updated if 80.01.30 is helping or hurting, is it doing something or nothing?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I just updated to 80.01.08 on android and iOS latest. It has not fixed my issue (unable to add any service from iOS or android app, in particular Apple Music)

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I didn’t see much difference from version 80.01.11, which is probably what was to be expected from the changelog:

https://support.sonos.com/fr-fr/article/release-notes-for-sonos-software-updates

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Nothing useful,  unable to add sistem persist, (last week the for iOS there was an update to update after only 3 Hours)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I managed to get my particular issue resolved, details here:
Cannot Add Services (Apple Music) in New Sonos App | Sonos Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I'm reluctantly on 80.01.11 and just wondering from those who have updated if 80.01.30 is helping or hurting, is it doing something or nothing?

You’ll only see improvements by continuing to keep up with the updates. That is the purpose of the updates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There is another thread on this.

The update on Android feels slicker and it seems to handle the “system not found” issues better which I think is achieved by simply not issuing the message until more checking has been done.