Answered

Amazon playlist problems

• 20 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’m use Sonos s2 on Apple iMac. Between few days I can not longer drag and drop my Amazon playlist in Sonos app. Did somebody can help me ?

icon

Best answer by Mika17 22 March 2023, 22:39

View original

4 replies

Have you tried a simple reboot of the Mac, and a restart of the Sonos S2 client? I’ve seen other issues where minor interface elements on any particular program can stop working without throwing a complete error. 

You may also want to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network. 

Yes i have tried restart iMac. I have restarted Sonos appli. I have change user log with clean install. Nothing worked i am able to read playlist music, but i am not able to drag and drop my amazon playlist in the center of sonos appli for having the content of listing.

So, that’s the first paragraph of my initial response. Did you follow up with the second (and remaining) paragraph(s)?

Maybe i have find the problem,
Amazon have changing the subscription. Prime is know prime unlimited. So right know i could not change my playlist in amazon prime