Skip to main content
Question

Amazon Playlist

• 31 May 2024
  • 3 replies

I have several large Amazon playlists each with hundreds of songs.  After the update, songs 1-100 will play but songs 101 and higher do not.  This was never a problem on the old app.  I have read others have the same issue but I have not seen any comments from Sonos…So if anyone from Sonos could please respond I would love to know when or if this problem is going to be addressed and if there is anything I can do to fix this.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

The “fix” I came up with was to “Airplay” my Amazon playlists with 300 songs directly from the Amazon Music App.  The shuffle feature works on Amazon.  

So if there are others with similar issues, try the AirPlay solution.

what is airplay?

AirPlay (2) is a function provided by Apple devices, to ‘send’ what is occurring on the Apple device to another device, like some Sonos speakers. Not all Sonos speakers are AirPlay 2 capable receivers. For instance, my PLAY:1s cannot be an AirPlay 2 target, but they can be grouped with my Sonos One, which can be an AirPlay 2 target. See the FAQ here