Answered

Amazon Music in Canada

• 1 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I see there have been questions and issues over the years with accessing Amazon.ca music vs amazon.com . 
The latest answer is to change the country from US to Canada in my profile - how? I cannot find this anywhere. I did change my date and time to “Saskatchewan” and rebooted everything to no avail. I don’t have Alexa. 
I just want to listen to my amazon music Canada on my Play 1. 
Thanks for any help provided. 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 3 April 2023, 12:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jayall, welcome to the Sonos Community!

You can change your profiles region by logging into Sonos.com then heading to your Profile. In your Profile you’ll see an Edit Profile button, click that and scroll down to your Address Information, there you can set your country to Canada.

After you’ve done this, it can take a few minutes for your system to change over, or you can reboot your Sonos system by powering it off for 30s - 1 minute, then power it back on. 

You may need to remove and re-add Amazon Music, but after doing that you should see your Music listed in the Sonos app.

If you’re still having issues and can’t add Amazon Music or see your collection in the Sonos app, then I’d suggest reaching out to our support team for further assistance, as they have the tools available to troubleshoot this issue for you.