Skip to main content
Answered

Amazon music

• 8 May 2024
  • 7 replies

I can access Amazon as subscribed service but search function unable to access Amazon music 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I’m exactly the same, cannot search or play amazon music since the new app

Userlevel 1

I re-verified my account which enabled the 🎵 service. Just a ! through search, bummer

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This isn’t working for me either even after re-authorising! How annoying!

Cannot use search on Amazon and it won’t play any of my saved albums which do still show in My Sonos list, although any queued Amazon tunes prior to the new app do still play.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Corry P - is there an issue with Amazon music search on the new app do you know? It would be nice for us Amazon music users to get an answer on this please.

Looks like my saved playlists and albums do now play when selected but the search will not search Amazon Music so is this an app issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I re-verified my account which enabled the 🎵 service. Just a ! through search, bummer

It’s a bit rubbish isn’t it!

My playlists and albums saved in My Sonos do now work but unable to search any new Amazon music items.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Pop_Ography (& @SarahN)

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We have now identified an issue with Amazon Music authorisation/functionality. Please keep an eye on our status page at https://status.sonos.com for updates while we work with Amazon to resolve this.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks @Corry P - I will keep an eye on that page.