Skip to main content

Alarms are back!

• 14 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Yay, the latest update adds alarms back!

Are there any release notes to see what else has been added?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Yes but how do you use Amazon or Apple Music as the source? It’s okay for existing alarms (for now) but all I get for new ones is the chime or radio!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Yes but how do you use Amazon or Apple Music as the source? It’s okay for existing alarms (for now) but all I get for new ones is the chime or radio!

I can see my Favourites listed too, Playlist, Albums and Radio Stations

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Looks to me like you have to add something to your Sonos favourites to use it as an alarm. It’s allowing me to select things from Spotify, but only things added to favourites.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Looks to me like you have to add something to your Sonos favourites to use it as an alarm. It’s allowing me to select things from Spotify, but only things added to favourites.

Thanks. I set up a favourite play list with Apple Music, but it keeps playing the same song first. I have the playlist on shuffle. I don’t want to hear the same song every morning like Groundhog Day! I had it working perfectly before the app update and now this! Any further help you can provide to get it to play a different song from the play list?