Skip to main content

Thank you...this appears to be an ongoing unanswered question

In the iPhone app [and Mac app] one can set and apply individual volumes for all speakers in a group.

Let us assume that the group volume is 6 with room volumes between 2 and 10 all remembered and working

One can turn music / radio etc on and off and volumes are remembered.

When setting alarm one picks a room then groups the rooms to be included and sets volume a 6

Alarm when activated at time requested resets all room volumes to 6

This is simply not good enough and needs to be addressed.

If it works under normal conditions of turning music on and of at grouped but individual volumes then surely this setting should also be easily controlled in the same way with the alarm

Again, Many Thanks

Hi @2395 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

Feature request …...I have read posts going back previous years with exactly the same answer….this is not an acceptable answer …...

Hi @2395 

It’s the only answer I can give you. If it has been repeatedly requested and not implemented, then the logical conclusion would be that the idea has either been rejected - for what reasons, I do not know - or is already planned but not yet worked on. For what it’s worth, it seems like a sensible suggestion to me, and I do not recall it being asked for before (though it may have been and seen by a different moderator).