Skip to main content

I have a system with 2 ERA 100 a minisub and beam Everything was OK and I use Trueplay. After updating (now the system is on IOS 17.4.1 is S2 built 80.00.04. In trueplay when I try retune the system hangs (after rotating when there is the message You will hear some tones… It hangs and only reseting (power off) the phone I can escape from this scree. Is this a normal behaviour? Any solution? Thanks

Hi Bogdan. I have exactly the same problem. Will be happy to tell me how to fix it !!!

Mine gets to rotate phone then when I hit continue there is no response and I can’t get off the screen until I close the app still not able to perform true play hopefully Sonos will see community complaints and sort it out fingers crossed ah 

Thanks for replying. At least I know it’s not just me !! Let’s hope that Sonos will fix this issue 

Following. Same thing is happening on both of fmy systems, Arc, Gen 3 Sub, One SL’a and Gen 2 Beam, Mini Sub, Symfonisk Bookshelf’s. 

Same problem with new app. work fine yesterday wish I didn't do the upgrade.

Exactly same issue as I have, it’s not a good look for Sonos really 

Same here.   A real issue.   iPhone 15 ProMax, IOS 14.7.1. Tried to tune an ARC setup as surround with Sub gen 3.

Same issue here.  I have tried

Rebooting Rounter

Rebooting Arc

Rebooing Era 300

Rebooting Subs

Activating microphone in Arc.

Who tested this app for you? Android user?

Same here - going to see if there is an update somewhere from Sonos. 

I just delete the app and reinstalled it and nothing. 

I found something intereesting.  When i have TV on the Trueplay freezes when trying to adjust speakers at your favorite location.  When the is off, the app tunes your favorite location but freezes after that.

Found another thread where someone switch from TV audio to just playing music from a specific platform and that allowed me to continue. 

Another problem occurred, once you get to 1 min walking exercise the phone thinks the app is off and will lock the screen which has messed up the 2 times I tried to retune. 

The latest update from the App Store fixed this issue.

i retuned my ARC+surround+sub successfully today.

I am on latest Sonos app for iPhone and iPad and I still have this issue. Everyone does. Sonos FIX YOUR APP. I can’t retune my Arc, Gen 3s or sub woofer via my iPhone 14 Pro and my brand new iPad Pro M4. It gets me to step to turn phone upside down then click continue and the app just hangs. 

Mine all good have  now all systems go seems to me the app is getting better