Question

after update 80.00.20 all devices not available

Show first post

54 replies

After some more digging I managed to get everything working. I have a playbar, play5 and Move. Follow these steps and see if it helps. Hopefully I can save you the headaches I had. Ensure that if you are using a 5G router, turn off the 5G and use only 2.4Ggz, ensure that the channel mode is set to 802.11/b/g/n and not b/g/n/ax. Once everything is set up and connected, go back and turn on your 5G but leave the 2.4Ggz channel on 802.11/b/g/n. Older Sonos units do not connect to 5G and 2.4 channels with B/g/n/ax. This is Sonos trying to make us purchase new units that are compatible with new routers. I’m sure they can make this work properly if they really want to.

EXACTLY, THIS MADE UPDATE WORK!!!! THANK YOU!!!! TURN YOUR WIFI 5.0 OFF and only allow 2.4 wifi TO BE USED ON YOUR ROUTER. As soon as i did this update started. 

THIS IS THE SOLUTION FOLKS, THIS IS THE ANSWER!!! IT'S SIMPLY TRYING TO USE YOUR 5.0 WHEN IT NEEDS ONLY THE 2.4 ACCESS. 

Hit the same issue on my iPhone 15 Pro and this resolved the issue for me:

Disabled iCloud Private Relay
Restarted my Google Nest Wifi Pro network

Relaunched the app and my system was recognized at which point I was immediately prompted with a system update.

This worked for me. Power went out last night and my entire ARC with surrounds and sub disappeared. Followed this (have nest WiFi too) and the system showed back up. Thank you and to Sonos, fix your damn product. This is despicable.

Hit the same issue on my iPhone 15 Pro and this resolved the issue for me:

Disabled iCloud Private Relay
Restarted my Google Nest Wifi Pro network

Relaunched the app and my system was recognized at which point I was immediately prompted with a system update.

This worked for me. Thanks. 

Unfortunately switching to 2.4ghz only hasn't helped. 

Couldn't be more disappointed, I don't have hours to troubleshoot. If I pay the premium it should work flawlessly. As others have said, seriously considering selling it all up.