Skip to main content
Question

After this last awesome/outstanding/marvelous upgrade, the audio stops after some minutes (either music or TV)

• 19 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Are you currently doing anything to resolve the mess caused by this last app upgrade? At least rollback the upgrade?

I can’t use the system anymore since it just suddenly stops playing the audio after some minutes, it can be either using Amazon Music or Samsung TV via ARC, it does not matter . It keeps “disconnecting”.

I hope that Patrick Spence is now enjoying his weekend and very soon he will deserve his annual bonus payout for making customers very happy.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’m having the same experience!

I’m not experiencing this, streaming on any speakers or on my TV, via my Arc. It certainly does sound like you have some sort of issue going on, I’m just not sure what it is, as it is affecting both your TV stream (hard wired via optical or ARC) and your other speakers. Have you  submitted a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and called Sonos Support to discuss it?

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.