Answered

After 15.1.1 update Trueplay tuning not working

• 10 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

After days of nagging about the 15.1.1 update I gave in and installed it on our system. After this a prompt to do Trueplay calibration on our Arc+Sub+2*One came up and I started that.

After multiple tries it still fails with a message (roughly translated from Swedish) “one speaker went missing during calibration”. During the calibration I hear all speakers working but noticed a very high pitched noice from one of the back channels right at the end of the calibration.

Support diagnostics: 2108779561

icon

Best answer by Corry P 15 March 2023, 11:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your phone. Then retry Trueplay.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Try unplugging the speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your phone. Then retry Trueplay.

Thank you for your suggestion. Tried that and also rebooted the Boost connecting the system but still no go for TruePlay to complete.

Well, well hopefully next update will fix this. We live in a rural area with only our own WiFi and TruePlay completed two weeks ago without any issues when we moved around some furnitures so I am pretty sure the 15.1.1 update brought something, especially with the noice right at the end of the calibration process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Mattias_4 

Thanks for your post!

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who will go into some in-depth troubleshooting with you.

Badge +1

Same here. Never had an issue in the past. Gen. 1 beam and 2 gen 1 plays that I can’t tune. Same error. 

Badge +1

Hi @Mattias_4 

Thanks for your post!

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who will go into some in-depth troubleshooting with you.

This isn’t an answer. 

No, it’s a potential solution.