Skip to main content

This garbage. Right here. Why am I here? Why am I posting to a forum I shouldn't need?! I pay you for ad free. Leave me alone. I get this I get oh go listen to Drake I get oh hey here's some cowboy music you probably hate because we know exactly what you like and don't. Stop advertising to me. I pay for no advertising. Stop advertising. Stop advertising. Seriously though stop advertising to people who pay for advertise-free products. Stop. 

Purchasing a product from a company automatically removes you from any advertising related to that company within its own app?

Don't you think you should have an option to opt out of being advertised to? Paying them just has them stop advertising from other companies to me but not from them? 

If one would take a breath from their ranting and do a simple search, you’d find you can turn off that advertising by following the directions here:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/disable-promotional-emails-and-in-app-messages-from-sonos

You are welcome!

ThanksThat's all I wanted. 

Thanks shills. That's all I wanted. 

“Shills” that just told you how to get rid of ads?  As the saying goes - “I do not think that word means what you think it means.”

Thanks shills. That's all I wanted. 

And this is why you quote some posts, too easy to respond to something that gets edited out later making you seem to be seeing things that aren’t there.