Skip to main content
Answered

adding to the queue

• 24 May 2024
  • 8 replies

Why won’t this new app update allow me to easily add music to the queue. The only options are replace the queue. What happened to that functionality? Why have they made it so difficult or taking it away?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Have you searched these forums for your answer? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I impatiently followed Sonos’ promoted to this point, making a post. Good suggestion. Just seems like a strange upgrade, make it harder to do the ting….

Thank you. I impatiently followed Sonos’ promoted to this point, making a post. Good suggestion. Just seems like a strange upgrade, make it harder to do the ting….

The upgrade was rushed, assume because they need it to support their new headphones, but sonos leadership is yet to confirm. In interviews, they seem to think everything is great. We hope they will add the missing things as well as bug fix this eventually.

Userlevel 1

Yeah, no. Cursory search yields old answers… when “add song to the queue” was a crispy clear option. Any quick answers would be appreciated. Hell, even a “we decided to get rid of that function, deal with it.” Would suffice. Just sucks that they took it away and claim that the new improvements are more personable experiences…and improvements.all I want to do is press the three dots and add songs to the queue! “It was all good just a week ago!”

Hello! I figured out the same problem. I don’t find the feature adding a song to the queue.

why is that not possible anyone? This upgrade is not very convenient.

Badge

This is so frustrating! Why would I want to play one album at a time or not be able to build a playlist on a digital platform? I might as well just play my vinyl.

Userlevel 1

I am glad I’m not the only one. And I can imagine thousands are having this same problem. Just not questioning it. I ask all of those regular users/commentators, those with all the jargon and know how - 

what the hell?!? What’s the logic behind this move? How do I: 
Add songs to the queue

Add songs to a spotify playlist

*while we’re at it, how do I make the home screen better? This upgrade is donkey balls, SONOS. Please bring back the old functionality.