Adding music songs to your Spotify lists

• 30 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there Sonos guys!

I’ve choosen you as harware suppliers. I’ve got ten of your devices arround my apartment because they sound great and are S.F. FRIENDLY.

The point is that, when I use your app, and find a song I want to add to my playlists in Spotify, it’s f* ridicolous complicated to do it.

Why don’t you just ley it be, and asume you’re the best in hardware, and don’t annoy your customers who like Spotify?

Best regards,

Antonio, from Bilbao

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Note: this is a community site, not really somewhere to talk to Sonos themselves. There are a very few Forum moderators, but I assume the package all feedback up into a weekly report, and pass it upwards. 99% of the people who are in this forum, and reading it regularly are other Sonos users. 

If you like Spotify so much, why don't you juse the Spotify app to play through Sonos and to construct your Spotify playlists?

Thanks for the clarification Airgetlam, I’m new into this and thought that someone with Sonos would answer my query.

@John B, thanks for your help. Yes, I actually have lots of Spotify playlists, However, some times I happen to use the Sonos app in my Iphone to play some music, and when I like any song I can’t add it to my Spotify lists.

Guess that best thing to do is to never listen music through “My Sonos” but rather through the Spotify app directly. 

Thank you all

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Or just remember what song it is you are playing, find it and ad it to the right Spotify playlist in the Spotify app? You could even Shazam it and put it in the tight playlist in the Spotify app (at least that’s what I can do on my iPhone).