Answered

activating soundcloud

• 15 December 2023
  • 7 replies

I am trying to activate soundcloud on sono bur I can't see where to click after I have entered the activation code in the boxes. Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 15 December 2023, 19:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Can you change, at least temporarily, the default size of text on the device that your controller is running on, or try another device? 

I’m assuming you’re running an Android device, for whatever that’s worth, I’d try changing your OS text size, or use a PC client. 

I’d also try hitting enter once you’ve put the activation code in, in case the default is set for the button you can’t see.

Of course, there is a lot of speculation here, if none of this makes sense, I would call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Thanks for getting back to me Bruce, much appreciated.  I changed font size but this made no difference. I can't access my phone keypad when this page is up so can't hit return. I'll maybe try on my laptop and see. Failing that I'll give Sonos a call. Thanks again!

This is the screen I can't move forward from. No buttons to press 😞

Interesting…and thanks for the image, I’m not a SoundCloud expert/subscriber. However, they happen to be responsible for how their interface shows in the Sonos controller, as odd as that seems. If Sonos support fails, you may want to reach out to the SoundCloud folks directly. 

Thanks again Bruce 

Dear Highwaister, I have the same issue!  Did you manage to get this resolved? 

Many thanks 

Rachel 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Dear Highwaister, I have the same issue!  Did you manage to get this resolved? 

Many thanks 

Rachel 

I’m curious..are you trying to create a SoundCloud account or have an account already and do something different with SoundCloud?