3 Months Free Apple Music with Purchase: Don't Blame Sonos If You Don't Qualify

Userlevel 7

I’ll keep this short...

Obviously, Sonos and Apple have teamed up to offer a promotion that benefits both companies...and why not. If you’ve been on the fence about subscribing to Apple Music here’s a chance to test drive it for 3 months. However, please be forewarned...the key wording in the promotion clearly states: “New and returning subscribers only”.

Simply put; if you have and existing (active) Apple Music subscription you will not; and I repeat, you will not get 3 months of Apple Music for free. 

Also, don't try to beat the system by cancelling an active subscription thinking you can get 3 months free right away. No, no, no….there is an out-of-subscription time period that must be met.  Just FYI….

Enjoy your new Sonos product!

11 replies

How do I get this promo? I clicked skip once during set up and cannot find it now.

How do I get this promo? I clicked skip once during set up and cannot find it now.

Also had this question. I clicked skip when setting up my Sonos and wasn’t able to locate the promo anywhere in the Sonos app now.

Same question - how to activate this promo ?

Badge

AjTrek1: What is the out-of-subscription time period, because mine ended earlier this month?

Userlevel 7

@GibberingRich 

Call 1.800.257.2273

received  free apple music with purchases of sonos move. how to connect them without paying for separate apple music subscription

received  free apple music with purchases of sonos move. how to connect them without paying for separate apple music subscription

I think you have to goto the App store, click your profile icon in the upper right and you can redeem gift card/voucher in that screen..IIRC 🤔? Let me know if it works for you.

Badge

Great answer Ken. Unfortunately for me when I try to redeem I get “We’re sorry, there are no more offer codes available. Please try again later.” Arrghhh! 

Great answer Ken. Unfortunately for me when I try to redeem I get “We’re sorry, there are no more offer codes available. Please try again later.” Arrghhh! 

I can only think that the demand has been really high, but in any event I would perhaps contact Sonos Sales and see what they say. Here’s the link to contact them:

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Badge

Thanks Ken. I will do that. However I suspect I may end up having to speak to Apple. If their response is negative they can stop sending me Apple Music sales emails or for any other product because I won’t be interested.