Answered

YouSee Musik suddenly stopped

• 5 October 2023
  • 24 replies

The service from YouSee Musik suddenly stopped for SONOS. I have tried to remove the YouSee Musik service and wanted to connect I again but now it is no longer on the list of selectable services in SONOS. Anyone knows of changes between SONOS and YouSee?

icon

Best answer by Foxom 5 October 2023, 22:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

24 replies

I have exactly the same problem. 

Can’t browse the YouSee service and can’t find under available services 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Is your country of residence set right in your profile on the Sonos website?

Yes, in my Sonos profile, country is set to Denmark 

Is your country of residence set right in your profile on the Sonos website?

Yes the country was set correctly but when checking I saw that address details are suddenly mandatory fields. I have filled them in, restarted apps but still not working. 

https://status.sonos.com/

SONOS support has now announced:

YouSee Musik “Major outage”

Identified - We've identified a problem with YouSee Musik on Sonos and are working with them on a fix. You may not be able to sign in to your YouSee Musik account on Sonos until it’s resolved. 
Oct 05, 2023 - 08:33 UTC

The service from YouSee Musik suddenly stopped for SONOS. I have tried to remove the YouSee Musik service and wanted to connect I again but now it is no longer on the list of selectable services in SONOS. Anyone knows of changes between SONOS and YouSee?

Identified - SONOS identified a problem with YouSee Musik on Sonos and are working with them on a fix. You may not be able to sign in to your YouSee Musik account on Sonos until it’s resolved. 
Oct 05, 2023 - 08:33 UTC

YouSee is working on the problem, which was introduced with the last Sonos Update. Just talked with them

Exacly  the same problem

Exacly  the same problem

According to the status page this has been resolved - so maybe give it another try.

Did they give some kind of time frame for fixing the problem ?

They claim it has been fixed.

you can now select Yousee as streaming, but it septillion fail when choosing a playlist.

Sorry ...I have tried.. does not work

Even they write operativ....it does not work

I think I used to be asked to enter a password when linking to Yousee the first time, I did not do that, and

it is still not working.

I think I used to be asked to enter a password when linking to Yousee the first time, I did not do that, and

it is still not working.

Exactly my experience - no password requirement and still not working. 

Have you removed it from the Sonos system, then added it back in?

Yes - I did it twice 🤷🏼‍♂️

Something is obviously not fixed. When adding the YouSee service there is no request for account details User/Password 🤷🏼‍♂️ - and it is still not working. 

Click on the Yousee icon...In the new menu Click on Accept the Yousee account again....key in that Sonos must use your YouSee Music account 

SONOS and/or YouSee finally fixed the issue, and the logon credentials were requested in the connection procedure. Now it works again 👍🏼

Sones and YouSee not work. Can not search

Try to disconnect the YouSee service from SONOS and then reconnect again. You should be asked for YouSee credentials in the reconnection process. 

Badge +1

Sones and YouSee not work. Can not search

In this case. If you are using the S2 app and the new search function please change it back to the classic search function. 

Apparently Sonos broke the new search function with the latest update.