Skip to main content

Hi, I have a 24” touchscreen monitor built into the wall (Mainly to scroll through a photos screensaver).

More a question to Sonos tech’s or designers, can there be touchscreen mode/option in the Sonos windows settings?

The size of the volume and track playing is terrible to adjust with a touch finger.!  I cant slide to well with my finger but the tapping on the volume bar makes it move a little each tap.

Even selecting songs could be better.

Sort off like the Sonos phone app,,, or just making the volume bar longer and tracking bar longer for finer adjustment across the top of the player. Bigger buttons and menus too would be great?

Thanks.!

You need a Sonos app for Windows designed for touch. Like mine! Check my profile for details.

Thanks for your reply, I did try your app and it is no much better than Sonos app?

To get bigger touch points you need to increase the display scale factor, your icons are tiny. Try at least 150% scaling, maybe more.

I did try that and the volumes go a little bit bigger. Thank you for your input.!

For a really cool volume control, use a Surface Dial with my app. Though it does require a horizontal surface.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/surface-dial/925r551sktgn?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

You need a Sonos app for Windows designed for touch. Like mine! Check my profile for details.

Does the app work on windows 7

Does the app work on windows 7

No. Touch was never a useful thing on Win7 anyway.