Answered

Why can't I group two rooms?

Badge

Why can’t I create a speaker group containing two rooms in the S2 app? The group option is greyed out and it says I can only create groups when three or more rooms exist. Why does this distinction exist?

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 3 February 2021, 09:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

To your last bullit: on my iPhone I can Airplay to all speakers from my Spotify app. Are you an Android user?

Badge

To your last bullit: on my iPhone I can Airplay to all speakers from my Spotify app. Are you an Android user?

Yep. Both my rooms are listed but there isn’t an option to play to all speakers. 

Yep. Both my rooms are listed but there isn’t an option to play to all speakers. 

You should be able to manually select the check box of the other room see this animation…

Badge

You should be able to manually select the check box of the other room see this animation…

That's the Sonos app, not the Spotify app. 

That's the Sonos app, not the Spotify app

Ah that’s my mistake then, as I read your opening post - but it’s similar in Spotify, at least for me, I just select the Elipsis menu in the Spotify App and grouping option and then a similar Room grouping screen shows with check boxes, as per the attached screenshots.