Skip to main content
I really feel stupid. I just got a Connect:AMP, and tried to adjust the balance between the 2 speakers. But I cannot find how to adjust the balance on the Connect:AMP or any of the Play speaker pairs. I thought it was under Settings / Room Settings. But I only see EQ, Room name, Speaker touch controls, speaker status lights. Cannot find balance on the PLAY boxes either. Running 8.2.1 on IOS and Android.

Thanks in advance.
Under EQ, below Bass and Treble. Click EQ.
I need to get my eyes checked. I swore I looked there before submitting the question.. But, sure enough, there it is. Thanks again Kumar.
No worries; been there, done that!
I folllowed the aboce for my 5.1 sustem and there is no eq i der bass and trenike. Does t seem available for any of my zones that have more than just 1 sleaker paired. Am i mossing it somehow or are you not given balance co trol on paired soeakers
I folllowed the aboce for my 5.1 sustem and there is no eq i der bass and trenike. Does t seem available for any of my zones that have more than just 1 sleaker paired. Am i mossing it somehow or are you not given balance co trol on paired soeakers

Surround setups don't support balance/eq control.