Skip to main content

Where or when will the S2 app for iPhone/iPad be made available for download again?    

I thought I had dodged a bullet when my iPad didn’t update to the current mess of a version, but somehow it updated the darned app after I set my iPad to not automatically update, so I now have 10 useless speakers in my house.   I really don’t give a darn about headphones, either, so I’d like to at least have the S2 app available for download - there’s no reason to not have it available in the Apple AppStore.   I don’t appreciate Sonos deliberately bricking my speakers just to sell headphones, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

Please put the previous S2 app back up in the AppStore.   Pretty please, with sugar on top.  Put the f’in app back up.

If there will be no access the functional Sonos app, does anyone know of a 3rd party app for iOS that might work until the old app is fixed?

There are several iOS based third party apps for Sonos, just do a search in the App Store. 

Yes, I’ve seen them.  I’m trying to figure out which are the good apps and which are junk.  Do they work after the new Sonos app did a number on my system?