Skip to main content

I cant find my favourite radio stations. Why are you getting rid of the radio stations. So annoying. Time to move to another speaker. 

Unfortunately, radio stations change URLs/listing services all the time, something Sonos has no control over.

First thing, if you station is saved as a favorite, try searching TuneIn for the station and play it from there.  If it finds it and it plays, the URL in the favorite is wrong.  Delete the favorite and re-add.

If that isn’t the case and you can’t find the station via TuneIn, it may have been dropped or moved to another listing service.  Contact the station to find out which service they are currently using. 

Please, be more specific about which station and which service you are getting it from (TuneIn or one of the others).

If you have a direct URL for the station, just add that directly to your Sonos system, and quit complaining.

And please quit making idle threats to leave when there's no better alternative. So annoying .

Cheers for the tips. I'll try, star Radio Cambridgeshire was one station and I think downtown country was the other that announced it was turning off. Had no idea it was the stations and not sonos. Thanks. 

Star Radio Cambridgeshire is still on TuneIn on Sonos.  It is also on Sonos via Radioplayer.

And it appears that Downtown Country will still be available on Sonos via Radioplayer, at least.

Using the TuneIn option in the Sonos app to add your own stations would help with anything missing. The website below is very useful for UK stations…

http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/query.asp?feedme=Star+Radio+%5BSCG%5D