Volume limit

• 9 August 2014
  • 4 replies

Is it posible to make a function with maximum sound level for some rooms?
In my kitchen it's annoying when I have a party, and the guests just can set the volume to maximum.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

My system has that feature. I activate it by hiding the controllers.
My system has that feature. I activate it by hiding the controllers.
I suspect the OP has guests that will use the buttons on the units.
I hid all of them, too. Don't know if that is an option for the OP, but I did it because I hate clutter... not because my guests are unruly. :D

The devices all look great, and my home runs mostly Connects, so it was easy to put them out of the way. The Plays introduce a whole new level of concern, if that's what he's talking about. In that case, his feature request would be nice. If not a max setting, maybe a lockout feature to disable the controls at the unit in that setting.
Has there been any technical changes since these previous 3 year old posts? I have a 3 in a commercial kitchen and need to set a max volume limit so employees can’t turn it up (on the unit or an app) when a favorite comes on... it hinders communication and focus.
I need a master control.