Skip to main content

The latest app update makes my phone vibrate when I adjust the volume settings for our speakers.  Some people may like that feedback but I don't need it. How can I turn that feature off..?  Thanks!

Have you checked the Sounds & Haptics settings on your phone?

I'm not trying to change my phone, I'm asking about the app itself. I don't believe this is possible to change currently, so was hoping the app developers would respond. I'll email them directly.

Have you checked the SONOS App settings on your phone? There may be a setting for this.

Yes, thanks. I have. There are very few general settings to control the app's overall response. Which is why I am posting here. 

It might be relevant to share which phone you have, and what OS it is running. Also which Sonos app.

Same here. I’m quite annoyed by the Vibration when changing the Volume either by Slider or using the Volume Buttons of my phone. Dear Sonos Dev Team, please add an Option to disable the Phone Vibration on volume change. I’m using a Galaxy Note 9 with Android 10 and the lastest Sonos App available on Playstore

I like it.  It has also been there for months IIRC

How can I get the volume slider on the S2 app on an iPad to vibrate like it does on the iPhone ?