Version unconfirmed

• 26 February 2013
  • 3 replies

I can't install the sonos controller as it keeps saying that the version is unconfirmed, and that there is a problem confirming that the sonos controller is up to date! please help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I updated the firmware in my Apple Airport Extreme and the Sonos controller can no longer be confirmed from any device I previously had used it from. Please help.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello Gentlemen, @ User853685; On what device are you installing the Sonos system and version of the OS? @ Ericson: Could you please perform the following steps: 1. Remove the power from your Modem, Then from the Router (Unless you got a Modem/Router Combo) 2. Remove the power from you Wired Sonos component 3. Remove the power from the rest of the your Sonos devices. Once this is done, please reconnect the power on all devices in the same order, first Modem, the Router, then the Rest of Sonos. Now check to see if the problem remains, if it does, then I'd like you to Create a Diagnostic from the Sonos System, which can be done as displayed here below. To Submit a diagnostic from the CONTROL (Formerly the Controller 200): 1.From the Rooms screen, press on any Rooms, then click Music Menu 2. Go to Settings, then select Advanced Settings, and press Submit Diagnostics. 3. Please send a response containing the confirmation number. Using the Sonos Controller for Mac or PC 1. From the File (or Sonos) menu, click Preferences. 2. Click the Diagnostics tab. 3. Click Submit Diagnostics 4. Please send a response containing the confirmation number. To Submit a diagnostic from the Sonos Controller for iPhone, iTouch or iPad: 1. From the Rooms screen, press on any Rooms, then press the Music button. 2. Go to Settings, then select Advanced Settings, and press Submit Diagnostics. 3. Please send a response containing the confirmation number. Thank you Max
Hi , i am facing the same problem. Application is on an IPhone 6S and its unable to see the speaker after changing the network.the message everytime is Version unconfirmed.