Skip to main content
In the Android app, Sonos needs 6 steps to change the equalizer and another 5 steps to change the subwover settings. Can not it be better ??
I have ask this for years ago...... but SONOS understood most of the time herself.....
It is no better in the iOS app. Having subwoofer controls on a separate page is odd too.

The windows desktop app has a single button access and is much better in this respect.
I am 100% with you and can't understand why you can change the volume directly but nothing else and need up to 6 clicks to change just the Equalizer, the same procedure when you go back to your normal settings!

My friend is using the silvercrest wireless speakers, not to compare the quality, but from the first moment you can access the equaliser settings directly from a button beside the volume level as you can see in the screenshot below, just press the 2 speakers button and you can change all!

I contacted Sonos support directly about this feature because I didn't know about the community and they answered to use this way to ask for influence the product.

But as I found out that this or similar requests are out there for more than a year I am not sure anything will happen.

I have a restaurant with 2 play 1 speakers as a stereo pair, but when any sport like football or Formula 1is running at the beamer I have to close the left speaker from the stereo pair to not conflict with the the TV sound, but the other area who not watching TV still want to hear the music from Sonos...