Skip to main content
Question

user history

• 21 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to see the user history for my sonos?
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

You maybe want to explain what you mean exactly with 'user history'. It's not really clear.
Sure, I ask because I believe my ex boyfriend (he has my sonos username and password) set off my sonos blaring full blast from outside my house at 1 in the morning. he has done this in the past while we were together when i wasn't answering the door or my phone. he's a sociopath and i'm filing a restraining order against him. i would like to know if there is a user history so that i can get proof that it was him
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
There isn't any kind of specific history like that, unfortunately. Sonos does allow you, as the account holder, to see things like how many hours you've listened to a particular speaker over the past week, or what music service(s) you've played from... but they don't provide any kind of specific history as far as what device started playing music at what time.

But it sounds like you need to change the name and password of your WiFi network so he can't connect to it anymore.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
But it sounds like you need to change the name and password of your WiFi network so he can't connect to it anymore.

Agreed. Once you've changed the password, he can't get on your wifi and can't control Sonos.