Skip to main content

There is an update 13.1.1 and I’m not sure what it added. However it removed my trueplay turning and is asking me to retrueplay tune.

Interesting. Just installed it myself, and none of the rooms I have TruePlay tuned lost their settings. 

Might be worth submitting a diagnostic to Sonos to see if there’s something unusual about your particular system that may have caused it.  Just be sure to either call them with the number, or post it here. If you just submit it, and expect them to answer, it will go into the ether without response.

I would like some notes on what the update did. There wasn't anything on the Sonos firmware site that mentions what the update did. 

I would like some notes on what the update did. There wasn't anything on the Sonos firmware site that mentions what the update did. 

I agree. There really is no compelling reason as to why the firmware release notes are not simultaneously made available with each update. The delays just lead to unnecessary questions about the content of each firmware release and frustration when those answers are not available.