Skip to main content

Hello Sonos Community,

I am writing to express my frustration with the recent update to the Sonos app. As a loyal customer, I have always appreciated the quality and performance of Sonos products. However, my experience with the Sonos Roam SL has been disappointing.

I recently purchased a Sonos Roam SL, excited to integrate it into my existing Sonos system. Unfortunately, after the latest app update, I am unable to add the Roam SL to my system. Despite following all troubleshooting steps and ensuring that both the app and firmware are up to date, the problem persists.

This issue is highly frustrating, especially considering the investment I have made in Sonos products. I rely on a seamless experience and compatibility across my devices, and this disruption has significantly impacted my enjoyment of the system.

I urge Sonos to address this issue promptly. It is crucial that updates are thoroughly tested for compatibility with all products before being released to avoid such inconveniences. I hope to see a resolution soon, as I am eager to fully utilize my Sonos Roam SL.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

+1 on this.   Can't split components from each other and app update is horrible -  doesn't work, so how this got passed testing is a sign of bad development IMHO. .  Please rollback to a working app.