Answered

Trying to add songs to existing Playlists with S2

• 25 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey folks,

I’ve got some Playlists and I’d like to add to them. Nothing earth shattering about that BUT, I’m on the Sonos2 app, on my iPhone, I go to the three dots of a song and it has “Add song to My Sonos” but no option to add to Playlists. Should I just delete the App and download a new one? Or is there something else that I’m missing? I added the Sonos Roam to my system about a month ago if that is relevant. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by casAlta 25 April 2022, 21:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You may just need to scroll down to find the option. Where are you in the app and what is the source of the track?

Adding the Roam is definitely irrelevant. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks John. My music service is with Deezer. But strangely enough it’s working perfectly today. When I click the three dots all of the options are there, including “add to Sonos Playlist.”

I wasn’t getting that option for a few days. I don’t think there was anything different about the source I was using. Strange.