Skip to main content

Trick to Sonos + Pandora "I'm tired of this track"

• 18 November 2020
  • 1 reply

OK.  Is what I’m about to say ideal?  Nah.  Not at all, but it works.  If you listen to Pandora thru Sonos and want to access the ever-important “I’m tired of this track” feature, try this….When you hear that track, hop on your cell and open the Pandora app and it will display the song playing thru Sonos.  On the cell, you can use that feature.  Seem like a pain in the arse, yes, but that feature is what helps your playlists grow so it’s huge if you listen to Pandora often.  Anyway, otherwise you’re gonna hear the same 50 songs over and over and over and over…..

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @danny#9.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for sharing your experience and solution for other members of the community to follow especially for those who might be looking for a solution to this specific type of situation. We appreciate the ideas and solutions being shared. This might help others build their playlist in a way that it would be the music service itself who would make the necessary recommendations based on what you are listening to and possibly based on the content of the playlist itself.

Please do not hesitate to create a new topic for any additional bits of help and tips you may want to share for others to consider. Here in the community, everybody’s opinion matters.

Thanks,