Answered

TIDAL Connect Integration

• 27 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am over here at TIDAL and am a mostly happy Sonos customer. I bought a brand new ARC system and was shocked to see that TIDAL Connect is not supported. Would Sonos be able to get this feature added please? This will allow for the highest-quality streaming experience for all customers and unleash the power of both platforms. Please see the below link to get started with TIDAL Connect integration by clicking on “Become a Device Partner”. Thanks!

https://tidal.com/connect

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 January 2024, 08:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I think it’s up to the folks at TIDAL to implement in their software, much like folks at Spotify have. See the Sonos partners page for API integration that the TIDAL team would need to put into the TIDAL software. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@TIDALdude 

You can find some information here…

@TIDALdude

You can find some information here…

Thank you. I actually had a read through this prior to posting. Tidal connect is not currently available, I encourage Sonos to please help get this figured out.

The reason that SONOS supports many, many dozens of services is because SONOS provides the tools for anyone to become part of the ecosystem by simply using the free SONOS API. It is not practical for SONOS to dedicate staff to develop custom interfaces for each potential service.