Answered

Switch between radio stations

• 26 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

When I play music via Spotify I can go to the next song by double tapping the play/pause button of my Sonos.

Is it possible to switch between radio stations somehow in the same way?

I have added 4 radio stations to “My stations” and would like to be able to switch between them without getting my phone out.

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 27 January 2021, 01:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @jeroenvdb,

Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community and letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information with you.

The button controls on your Sonos device will allow you to do the following:

• Play and Pause
    • Press the play/pause button once to play or pause playback.
  • Change the volume
    • Press the + plus button to turn the volume up.
    • Press the - minus button to turn the volume down.
  • Skip tracks
    • Press the play/pause button twice to skip a track (when applicable).
    • Press the play/pause button three times to play the previous track (when applicable).
  • Group rooms
    • Press and hold the play/pause button on a product to group it with another room that is playing.
    • If you have multiple rooms playing different content, continue to hold the play/pause button to cycle through each room that is playing.
    • Release the play/pause button and that product will now be grouped with the room playing the music you want to hear.

Switching radio stations by double-tapping the play/pause button on your Sonos speakers, will not work. You can perform the task using the Sonos app. This feature is not available with Sonos. What I can do is to pass along your interest to the team.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be glad to assist you.