Skip to main content
For Sonos customers who have multiple Sonos devices in their residence, and/or multiple residences, it would be very helpful to save different configurations of the overall system for different situations. Example I am in my kitchen making dinner, and I want all devices on my first floor to play with individual volumes balanced based on my location to creata surround sound environment. Another example might be for a group of devices in a home theater.
Hi there, PETER_236. Thanks for the post and welcome to the Community. I am happy to forward this topic along to the team for consideration and visibility and add your name to the growing list for a feature like this. In the meantime, whereabouts in the controller would you like to see a feature like this?

Thanks!
I've been calling Sonos periodically to see if this feature is enabled yet. I have several speakers grouped throughout my home. One is a Beam. I'd love it volume levels could be preset depending on what room I'm in (or what speaker is picking up my command)... or based on input device (TV via Beam). "Scenes" were referenced by Keith above. This is a term used in home automation. Today, you can do this with a Smartthings hub, but Sonos is not yet a supported device. Maybe this will be enabled through either the Sonos app or supported on Smartthings soon??
Just FYI, if you have an iOS controller, I think SonoSequencr does most of these things:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sonosequencr/id967043604
Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm an Android person. I have a Macbook, but it looks like it's only enabled through iPhone, iWatch and iPad.

Resolution please...