Skip to main content

Must say I'm disappointed that several years after launching Sonos Radio HD, Australia still doesn't have it. Somewhat embarrassing infact that I literally just heard a Sonos Radio HD ad between songs on the Hit List station. You'd think they'd restrict that ad to only countries where such a service is available. 

Any word on if they actually plan to roll this service out to beyond a small handful of countries? 

Hi @Alex Brodie 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you for your feedback! It does seem a bit strange that you would hear ads for SR HD if it is unavailable to you - I’ll pass this up the chain.

As for availability, we’ll continue to evaluate the expansion of Sonos Radio HD into new markets, but we don’t have any dates to share at this time.

Hi @Alex Brodie 

Thanks again - we’ve reported this to our radio team and they are currently working on ensuring ads for Sonos Radio HD are only played in countries were the paid service is actually available.

As for expanding the availability, your interest has been noted, but we still don’t have a timeline to share.