Question

Spotify and volume control

• 9 June 2017
  • 2 replies

• Contributor I
  • 1 reply
When using the Spotify app to select music then connect to my Sonos devices the volume controls go erratic when you try to adjust slightly in the Sonos control app. The volume control lags increases or decreases depending, almost blew the house down. If I control volume just in the Spotify app this does not happen, however the Spotify app does not allow you to tune volume in individual rooms when grouped. I'm using an iPhone and would prefer to control with the Sonos control for the group room tuning reason. Anyone having similar issue and can offer a solution?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge
Hello ggs, welcome to the Community. Can you try disabling the Hardware Volume Control and Lock Screen Controls in the Sonos app? You can do this by going to Settings > App Settings. Let me know if this takes care of it for you.
I think that worked, thanks! Hey, when is the the update for Alexa/Echo compatibility going to be ready?