Skip to main content

Hi. I have 2 era 300’s set up as a stereo pair. One is connected line in to a Sony turntable so I can listen to vinyls. I want to be able to switch now and again to make them part of surround sound set up in same room. I want them as rear surrounds to a beam and Sub when watching movies. I understand there is no quick way to do this. (Which is frustrating) so I have to unpair the dress then set up as surround sounds via beam setting. My issue is, I cannot unpair the 2 erra 300’s. Just keeps saying unable to unpair check network. I’ve tried unplugging all devices, factory resetting the erras. Still can’t unpair them. Spent an hour on the phone to Sonos and still facing the issue. They’ve told me to unplug everything inc router, sky boxes etc. I can't do that everytime I want to switch from surrounds to stereo pair. Any advice is welcome. 

Spent an hour on the phone to Sonos and still facing the issue. They’ve told me to unplug everything inc router, sky boxes etc. I can't do that everytime I want to switch from surrounds to stereo pair. Any advice is welcome. 

Have you done it once, to see if that clears a glitch?