Skip to main content
I have 2 play5's and 1 beam. Since the last release, I have been having connection issues. Oddly depending on which app I'm using (Win 10, Android, or Amazon Fire OS) it is a different speaker that disappears. Currently, on my WIN10 app I can control the beam, but neither play5. My android (Pxel XL, Android PI) can see the kitchen speaker. My Kindle Fire HD8 can see the bedroom. I have really solid connectivity for the last few years - up until the last update. Ever since then I am getting horrible dropouts. Luckily, my alarms are still working in the morning so far. Resetting the wireless does fix this, but it is very frustrating.
Also, I am connected wirelessly, no bridge.
I think you're halfway there to fixing this...you say you've reset the wireless, which is a good step. I'd actually recommend one additional step to that, which is to have all of your Sonos devices unplugged from power when you do that. Once the wifi router comes back up, then plug in one of your Sonos devices, and wait a minute or two before moving on to the next Sonos device.

Effectively, you're forcing the Sonos devices to ask for new IP addresses, rather than having them reconnect to the ones they had previously, which I think will clear up your issues.