SoundCloud Stream "Unable to browse music"

Badge
I am unable to browse my stream in SoundCloud. When I choose the "Stream" option, I get the error message "Unable to browse music"

All other SoundCloud options appear to be working fine: "Likes", "Following", etc.

I have tried deleting and re-adding the service several times, and it makes no difference.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

42 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hello all, 

please could you provide additional diagnostics of your systems once unable to browse? 

We need to look into this case by case at this point and do need the additional data for it. 
Mine came back 45mins ago or so...
Hi Daniel,

Diagnostics from Android was sent, confirmation number 4494227.
Unfortunately using the windows controller for some reason I'm getting an error message saying unable to send diagnostics at this time.
Thanks
Badge
Hello all, 

please could you provide additional diagnostics of your systems once unable to browse? 

We need to look into this case by case at this point and do need the additional data for it. 

Diagnostics confirmation number: 4494252
Badge
Just checked - my Stream is back up again.
Hello, i have the same. Everything else  (all other music sources but soundcloud) works fine, just soundcloud is 'unable to browse music' since yesterday.
Restarting the app and or the Play 1 doesn't change it.

Diagnostics confirmation nr: 4649461 
Same issue. Diagnostics confirmation number: 4649594
Badge +1
I know this is an old thread but has anyone a solution? I experience the same bug with the latest software (iOS and Mac os x).
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I know this is an old thread but has anyone a solution? I experience the same bug with the latest software (iOS and Mac os x).

Hi, I'm not sure if your problem is related as this was some time ago. Could you submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number? I'll have a look. Thanks!
Badge +1

Hi, I'm not sure if your problem is related as this was some time ago. Could you submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number? I'll have a look. Thanks!

My number is 5496979
I am also experiencing this issue (Unable to browse SoundCloud stream, other channels 'Likes', 'playlists' etc work). I have removed and re-added my SoundCloud account, and have power-cycled my speakers with no change. Diagnostics submitted, #6327162
Badge +1
I am also experiencing this issue (Unable to browse SoundCloud stream, other channels 'Likes', 'playlists' etc work). I have removed and re-added my SoundCloud account, and have power-cycled my speakers with no change. Diagnostics submitted, #6327162
I am also experiencing it again. Didn't log a case anymore since this happens more to me then it is working.
I'm experiencing the same issue and have tried all the options.

Has anyone found a fix?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
We have been going through some issues with SoundCloud. They are in a state of change and as such, we do see some anomalies from time to time. However, in order to determine if there are issues with your system, EricJamesBrunjes, can you please submit a diagnostic and get back to us?
Userlevel 2
Don't know if anyone is still busy with the solution of this thread, but I have the same problem for a while.

Diagnostic #7959764

Thanks, Ben
Badge +1
Don't know if anyone is still busy with the solution of this thread, but I have the same problem for a while.

Diagnostic #7959764

Thanks, Ben

Not really a solution but a similar case I had in the past...
https://en.community.sonos.com/wireless-speakers-228992/soundcloud-stream-not-working-6735499/index1.html#post16009626
maybe worth reading